Zionsville Candle Candle Safety
We want you to enjoy our candles (and other candles for that matter,) but wish for you to practice the following safety tips:
1) Burn candle within sight.
2) Keep out of reach of children, keep away from pets.
3) Never burn candle on or near anything that could catch fire or that is heat sensitive.
4) Keep wicks centered and trimmed.
5) Trim to no more that ¼ inch at all times to prevent excessive flames or smoke.
6) Do not let trimmings fall into wax.
7) For best performance, burn until wax melts evenly across container not to exceed 4 hours.
8) Discontinue when only ½ inch of wax remains.
9) Never move a hot candle.
10) Never burn a candle unattended or near a draft.
11) Never fall asleep while a candle is burning.
12) Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire hazard or injury.
Please enjoy, and BE SAFE!
The Staff at Zionsville Candle Company